Part of my 2018 goals is to be fit. I am not getting any younger and I need to start being healthy if I want to live a long and fruitful life.
I have already started decreasing my rice intake. But I guess that’s not enough. I checked my Sugar Level and it’s almost crossing the border line.
I would start walking as my exercise and eventually do more rigid exercises as I go along.
To monitor my goal to be back into shape, I bought a smart fitness band.
Introducing the ATMOS FIT ELITE Smart Fitness Band. I ordered mine through Kimstore and picked it up at Technopop in Lucky Chinatown Mall. At only Php890.00, I can now start my fitness journey!
As I unbox, I got so excited. Included is a Manual and User Guide. The basic things you need to know about your fitness watch is here.
Included as well is the specialized charger for the band. It’s USB so charging wouldn’t be a problem.
I wanted black but it was out of stock, so I chose blue instead. The color is nice, the fit is just right for me. It’s lightweight and the band is not sticky.
As excited as I was, I needed to charge first. And true to its advertisement of long lasting battery, one charge lasted from Feb 16 until Feb 24. I have been wearing it almost 24/7, even when I sleep, I only take it off when I take a bath.
This fitness band can do the following:
- Digital Watch
- Pedometer – count your steps in a daily basis.
- Calorie Counter – count calories burned based on your stat
- Heart Monitor – measure heart rate
- Auto Sleep Tracking- measures the quality of sleep you had
- Bluetooth Connectivity – connects with a free app which displays your statistics.
- Essential Notification – vibrates when you receive a new message, but you have 5o sync it with your phone first.
All in one gadget. Definitely a must for mommies like me.