Have you ever wanted something but it’s not available here in the Philippines? Now is the time to rejoice as I have stumbled a new shopping place online!
Galleon.ph is an online shopping website and most of its products are those hard to find here in the Philippines.
I must say, they have a wide selection of things, from regular toys to high end bags!! They divided these products into 13 categories.
I have been browsing through these categories and there are some things that I am eyeing! Definitely gonna buy these when I get husband’s approval.
First on the list are Lego toys for my kids.
It’s almost summer so I would like to build a beach house!
Another thing that caught my eye is this!
Jumbo Plastic Eggs that you can customize like those in the Egg Surprise Videos in You Tube! I’m sure my daughters would love this! Too bad it’s out of stock as of the moment!
Lastly, after choosing some toys for the kids, I need to choose something for myself too! And this is now on my Wish List!
A Gucci in Red! I fell in love with this bag the moment I saw it!
Galleon.ph has many features and these are in my top list.
1) Prices are all-inclusive and they take care of shipping, customs and taxes.
♡ no need to worry about hidden charges!
2) Ships nationwide and delivers via air (6-12 business days) and sea (35-40 business days).
♡ after a few clicks, you won’t need to lift a finger anymore, just wait in your doorstep until your package is delivered!
3) Has efficient customer care. With that, buying and shipping of items not on their website can be requested.
♡ since they specialize in products not found in the Philippines, you can also request for products that are not found in their website!
4) Has multiple payment modes.
5) Has a “ship my item” feature where in Galleon.ph act as a PO box service but you don’t get charged shipping fee by the box but on the item itself. www.galleon.ph/shipmyitem
♡ something worth trying for those who are shopping savvy!
Whew! Isn’t that great?
Check out Galleon.ph now at their official website, https://www.galleon.ph
You can also connect with them through these Social Media Accounts: