A little arts and crafts on this Saturday morning with my 2 kiddos!
I am sure you have a stash of toilet paper rolls in your houses like we do, but before you throw them away, let us think of a way on how to reuse them.
Hitting 2 birds in 1 stone with this activity:
1) Reuse. Reduce. Recycle. Teaching the kids that we could make something out of something. No need to buy new things all the time.
2) Fun and Crafty Bonding Session with the kids. Hampered their You Tube Time by at least 3 hours.
- toilet paper rolls
- clear glue
- paper plates
- Flatten the toilet paper rolls.
- Use a ruler to measure 1/2 inch per strip
- Cut the strips. A roll would make about 8 strips. A snowflake needs about 6 for a small one and about 18 for a big one.
- Get 6 and staple them together.
- Put 2 in between each petal to make it bigger. Use glue to stick them together.
- Once dry, the snowflakes are ready for some glitter.
- Spread the glitters on a paper plate.
- Get another plate and spread glue all over.
- Dip a snowflake on the glue plate and then dip on the glitter plate.
- Check all the sides if glitters are evenly spread.
- Let it dry.
- Hang on your Christmas tree or your ceiling.
Merry Christmas Everyone!